Roll to Cut Stack Gen8
Roll to Cut Stack Gen8
Featuring technology from Hunkeler’s Generation 8, this Roll-to-Cut/Stack line combines the CS8 cutting module and LS8 offset stacking module to convert a continuous web into 1 or multiple offset stacks.
- Production speed: Web widths up to 22.5 inches are processed at speeds up to 590 feet per minute
- Format flexibility: DynaCut function for variable-format production allows cut-off length changes while running.
- Agile web merging: The optional WM8 Web Merger slits and merges the web for east-west printing.
- Automated workflow: The new Hunkeler Workflow Manager provides user-friendly and convenient operation of the production line.
- Quick roll changes: The UW6 core-driven unwind module is suited for flexible, high-performance use, allowing rolls to be changed quickly with motor-assisted, semi-automated loading. The UW6 is available in 20.5” and 22.5” wide versions.
- Precision cutting: The CS8 rotary cross cutting module consistently produces clean and accurate cuts, based on a top of form register mark on either side of the web, ensuring the highest levels of productivity and output quality. The individually driven slitters allow the processing of multiple up forms, and edge trimmers and gutter cuts are available to remove marks or white areas.
- Optional pile stacker: Stack large cut sheets easily with the optional, easy-to-integrate PST-52 Pile Stacker featuring a quick and simple format changeover, 1-up or 2-up stacking, and a maximum format size of 39″ x 20″.
- Offset stack support: In the LS8 stacker module, all signatures or sheets are collected and continuously stacked to the desired height. The LS8 can be equipped with optional offset stacking as well as 2-up, 3-up or 4-up stack capability.
- Optional long stacker: The LS8-30 Long Stacker supports the widest range of formats of stackers on the market, from 4 x 6″ postcards to B2-sized posters. The system also supports both lightweight (27 lb.) and heavy (12 pt.) substrates
|Maximum Roll Diameter||54"|
|Web Width||Up to 22.5"|
|Operation Speed||33 to 590 fpm|
|Paper Weights||40 to 300 gsm|
|Cut Length||5.5" to 30"|
|Sheet Width (1-Up)||6.5" to 22.5"|
|Sheet Width (2-Up)||4" to 11.25"|
|Sheet Width (3-Up)||4" to 7.5"|
|Sheet Width (4-Up)||4" to 5.625"|