Baum 20-3PFF Pile Feed Folder
Baum 20-3PFF Pile Feed Folder
The Baum 20-3PFF Pile Feed Folder is the future of folding technology. The Baum 20-3PFF contains many new and unique features that were not found on the previous generation of Baum 20 Floor Model Folders. Features that have remained the same include the proven AC Inverter Drive, the quiet, positive helical-gear drive, open access feed table, non-contact pile height sensor, dual front blow bars, 1-1/8" removable slitter shafts, diagnostic message display, combination fold rolls, automatic lubrication, easy-set double sheet caliper, and much more!
Baum 20-PFF Pile Feed Folders Features
- New Touch Screen Control Panel: The Baum 20-PFF Pile Feed Folders feature a new touch screen control panel with new iFold Tutorial; a unique and exclusive feature that is standard on Baum floor model folders.
- New BaumQuick Roller Settings: The new BaumQuick paperless roller gapsets allows the operator to refer to the recommended settings for the fold selected in the Baum iFold Tutorial Interface by simply turning the knob. No more tearing strips of paper with the new BaumQuick Roller Settings!
- New Extended Mobile Delivery Stacker: Baum provides the ease of mobility and a generous collection length with the new Baum 20 delivery stacker. This extended mobile delivery stacker includes a near effortless height-adjustment system that can easily adapt to 1st station parallel, 2nd station 8-page and 3rd station Baum 20 folders. The mobile design includes four rugged casters with two locking wheels.
- New Shingle Integrity Control: If a jam occurs, the downstream folders clear out and the delivery stacker collects these sheets but stops to wait for the folder to restart and continue the shingle stream without large gaps due to unplanned interruptions.
- New Micro-Adjustment on Fold Plates: The fold plates now include both macro and micro adjustment to enable minimal length changes. Scaled inch belts and metric digital readouts on each fold plate.
- New State-of-the-Art Controls: The Baum 20 Operator Control Panel provides several exclusive and innovative features that improve productivity.
- New Touch Screen Control Panel: HMI (Human Machine Interface) 7-inch diagonal touch screen control with color pictographs that provide easy access to multiple machine functions and monitoring.
- New Variable Batch Function: This is a new exclusive feature from Baum that allows variable batches in the batch. This is great for jobs where each postal code needs different amounts of folded sheets. The new models still retained the simple batch function and total count functions found on the previous generation Baum 20 folders.
- New Touch Screen Control Panel
- New Baum iFold Tutorial Standard
- New BaumQuick Paperless Roller Gapsets
- New Extended Mobile Delivery Stacker
- New Built-In Batch counter with Variable Batch
- New Micro-Adjustment on Fold Plates
- Exclusive Dual Front Blow Bar
- 1-1/8" Removable Slitter Shafts
- Quiet Positive Helical Gear Drive
- Non-Contact Pile Height Sensor
- Combination Folding Rollers
- Total Counter
- Open Access Feed Table
- Diagnostic Message Display
Baum 20-PFF Pile Feed Folders Specifications
|Maximum Sheet Size:||20.5" x 33" (52 x 84 cm)|
|Minimum Sheet Size:||4" x 6" (10.6 x 15.24 cm)|
|Electrical:||220/3/60 or 380-415/3/50|
|Maximum Folder Speed:||8,200" per minute (208.3 m/min)|
|Equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.|