Morgana Digifold Pro XL
Morgana Digifold Pro XL
Morgana Digifold Pro XL Automated Paper Creaser and Folder
The Morgana Digifold Pro XL is major redesign of the classic Digifold Pro. This fantastic machine has been updated and modernized. The new touch screen interface and easier operation make it a more productive machine with a suite of new features.
The Digifold Pro XL is now capable of using two creasing tools for an up and and down crease. This is useful for letter or Z folds on difficult stocks. The secondary tool position can also have a perf tool installed for high speed perforation across the entire sheet.
These features come in a new package that replaces the air system with a more powerful fan driven approach that has dedicated blowers at each site. This optimization brings the machine into the 110v category for extra flexibility in moving it around the production site.
The feeder mechanism has been modernized with a deep pile feeder. A special paper sensor bank detects the way the sheets are floating and it will adjust the feeding characteristics to reliably feed the sheets no matter what.
Running at 8,500 8.5″ x 11″ sheets per hour, with no loss of accuracy, this is our most productive creaser to date. The new AutoCreaser Pro XL takes a sheet size of 15’’ x 51’’ with the table extension, this comes as standard with this new machine.
Morgana’s new Adaptive Process Control (APC) monitors sheet feeding in a closed loop process, delivering outstanding performance and reliability. The new AutoCreaser Pro XL is specifically designed to handle the widest range of media. The Feeder continuously checks the paper float zone and automatically makes adjustments on the fly. This is an industry first for a product of this class and ensures highest feed reliability. Operators of all skill levels can get the most out of the AutoCreaser Pro XL.
Morgana Digifold Pro XL Key Features
- Edge registered vacuum top feeder with an outstanding load capacity of 7.9”
- New sheet separation controlled by optical sensor array - automatically adapts to different media, weights and types
- Automatic feeding parameter selection based on paper size and thickness - simplifies set up regardless of operator skill
- Ultrasonic double sheet detection
- Table extendible up to 51’’ to support popular longer sheet applications
- Powerful creasing unit can accept standard and narrow creasing blades as well as optional cross perforation blades
- Optional second creaser enables up/down creasing in one pass
- Simplified adjustments and blade changeovers without special tools
- Inline rotary perforation
- Optional cross perforation unit available